Saturday, February 21, 2009

Caroline




Name: Caroline

Age: 19

Favorite Mixed drink: soco and lime

Favorite beer: Coors Light

Favorite liquor: probably vodka, because it goes well with lots and lots of things

Favorite drinking song: Beer -RBF

Best drunk memory or story: I peed my pants while running away from my friends to a bathroom, dropped my phone in the toilet, lost my friends, took off my pants and wandered around the city lost for 2 hours with bright pink underwear and a sweatshirt tied around my waist. For some reason, a bodega sold me a six pack, which I carried in my hands. Finally I ran into a sympathetic gay couple who new where my dorm was and walked me back while holding my hands.

would you rather have a 40 or a 30? 40.

Random fact about you: I had a beluga whale birthday party when I was 3.

No comments: